our dedicated trade event for Bars and Pubs
Whilst bars and pubs remain the UK’s number 1 out of home leisure venue, the market is competitive and this show will bring you face-to-face with movers and shakers that are transforming the UK’s bars and pubs – and who need your help to do it.
The Bar & Pub Show, in partnership with The Morning Advertiser, is brought to you by the organisers of the renowned Restaurant Show which, every year, attracts a top-flight audience of over 10,000 restauranteurs, food service businesses, pub owners and managers.
Co-located with The Restaurant Show, Catering Equipment Expo and Conscious Hospitality Show, The Bar & Pub Show will also benefit from access to that audience.
Why exhibit at this dedicated trade show?
- Put your brand directly in the hands of the those working in bars and pubs
- Showcase existing and new product and services relevant for this market
- Network with the industry and keep abreast of your competitors
- Meet existing clients and acquire new ones
- Generate press and editorial coverage
- Through access to 4 key shows (The Bar & Pub Show, The Restaurant Show, Conscious Hospitality Show and Catering Equipment Expo), seize the opportunity to target buyers in one single venue
CLICK HERE to take a look at a small selection of key decision makers who visited the 2016 event.
If the bar and pub industry continues to grow then you need to be in it – and at our show!
We are also offering exhibitor opportunities for UK Craft Beer, UK Craft Cider and UK Craft Spirit suppliers - contact a member of our Sales team to find out more.
Receive Marketing Support
Your participation in The Bar & Pub Show will be promoted via a dynamic and interactive marketing programme to our whole community. Your brand will be highlighted across the show’s online presence and social networks as well as those of our partners including:
- Show Partner: The Morning Advertiser, which reaches more than 100,000 readers, 117,000 unique web visitors and 33,000 e-newsletter subscribers. The Advertiser will feature key show-based editorials in the build up to and during the event and contribute to the development of show themes and content.
- Media partners: Restaurant Magazine and Big Hospitality – front runners in the William Reed stable.
How to book a stand
We want all exhibitors at The Bar & Pub Show to get the best return on investment and offer dedicated exhibiting packages to meet your specific business needs and budget.
A number of sponsorship opportunities are also available to help increase your exposure at The Bar & Pub Show.
To discuss tailored sponsorship packages and stand rates, please contact Hanne Steffens today on 01293 610496.
Meet the Team