Other Featured Shows
Through registering for The Bar and Pub Show you can also gain access to three other great shows listed below, enabling you to meet over 450 suppliers in one place and be part of an event at which the industry gathers each year to look forward to new things and celebrate what has been.
The Restaurant Show is a unique trade event that caters to those owning, operating and working in restaurants, hotels, dining pubs and catering companies across the UK. Meet a diverse range of exhibitors supplying everything you need for your business from food and drink through to EPOS and furniture.
Visit The Restaurant Show website to find out more.
The Conscious Hospitality Show is absolutely in tune with the evolving consciousness of today’s diners and addresses the issues diners care about most.
This is the show that captures the moment. The age of the conscious consumer has arrived and hospitality businesses are competing to satisfy their appetite for;
- Health and nutrition - from free from products to allergies to hot new super foods
- Responsible sourcing - sustainable sourcing from farm to fork
- Sustainability - putting people and the planet at the heart of foodservice
- Ethical business practices - where purpose meets profit
- Safety and hygiene
Click here for further information about Conscious Hospitality Show
The Restaurant Show will once again include a dedicated area to showcase the very best in the world of catering equipment. ‘Catering Equipment Expo’ is organised by Bunzl Lockhart Catering Equipment who will bring their own ‘Trend Set’ innovations programme to the event to showcase the latest trends in the presentation of food and drink from around the world.
Catering Equipment Expo will feature:
- Expert advice on Tabletop, Back-of-House and Heavy Equipment
- Technical demonstrations and cost-saving seminars from leading experts
- Exclusive product launches from leading brands
- Incredible show-only deals and special offers
If you want to see all the very latest product innovations and cost-saving ideas from the catering equipment industry under one roof, then Catering Equipment Expo is the one unmissable event you need to attend in 2017.