When and where is The Bar & Pub Show 2017
The Bar & Pub Show will take place from 2nd-4th October 2017, at Olympia, London.
Monday 2nd October 2017 10.00 - 17.00
Tuesday 3rd October 2017 10.00 - 17.00
Wednesday 4th October 2017 10.00 - 17.00
Entry to The Bar & Pub Show is via Olympia West Entrance, please see map below for guidance on how to get there:
What types of companies can exhibit?
The types of companies we believe have the most to gain at The Bar & Pub Show include:
- Food suppliers – from mainstream to specialist
- Beers and brewing, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee providers – and the equipment that goes with them
- Entertainment providers – live, streamed and any other way too
- Front of house and tableware
- Experience designers
- Interior design and architecture services
- Furniture, fixtures, lighting and décor specialists
- Technology providers
- HR and recruitment
- Business consultants including legal, HR and training
Who will be visiting?
The Bar & Pub Show is a dedicated trade event for anyone working in pubs and bars and will include:
- Pub chains of all sizes – national, regional and local
- Independent groups
- Multi and single site bar and pub owners
The Bar & Pub Show will take place alongside The Restaurant Show, now in its 29th year and the leading event in its sector.
How do I find out more and book a stand?
We want all exhibitors at The Bar & Pub Show to get the best return on investment and offer dedicated exhibiting packages to meet your specific business needs and budget.
To find out more please contact a member of our team below: