When and where is The Bar & Pub Show 2017
The Bar & Pub Show will take place from 2nd- 4th October 2017, at Olympia, London.
Monday 2nd October 2017 10.00 - 17.00
Tuesday 3rd October 2017 10.00 - 17.00
Wednesday 4th October 2017 10.00 - 17.00
Entry to The Bar & Pub Show is via Olympia West Entrance, please see map below for guidance on how to get there:
Am I eligible to visit?
The Bar & Pub Show is a trade only event that offers commercial opportunities, knowledge development, culinary discovery and networking for anyone working in Pubs and Bars.
We also have a lot of interest from people who wish to set up a business in this sector. You are more than welcome to visit the show if this is your situation.
No under 18s will be admitted. Students by prior arrangement only.
Who will be exhibiting?
Mainstream and specialist suppliers to the bar and pub industry from across the UK will be showcasing their products and services at The Bar & Pub Show 2017. You should expect to see:
- Food suppliers – from mainstream to specialist
- Beers and brewing, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee providers – and the equipment that goes with them
- Entertainment providers – live, streamed and any other way too
- Front of house and tableware
- Experience designers
- Interior design and architecture services
- Furniture, fixtures, lighting and décor specialists
- Technology providers
- HR and recruitment
- Business consultants including legal, HR and training
The Bar & Pub Show will take place alongside The Restaurant Show, now in its 28th year and the leading event in its sector.
How do I register?
Registration for The Bar & Pub Show 2017 is now open. To register for your free visitor badge and to save £20 please click here.
What is the cost?
The Bar & Pub Show is free to attend as long as you pre-register online at thebarandpubshow.co.uk Otherwise there is a £20 fee on the door.